Welcome to Beiruti! Ahlan wa sahlan! Bienvenue! Welcome!
Our driving force? Definitely passion! Passion for delicious food, making people smile, seeing a dynamic team enjoying their job! We are a vibrant team full of talent that strengthen each other and always achieve great success as "1". The intensity and entrepreneurship can be felt in each of us. We are proud to be Beirutians! Thanks to our new adventures, we are looking for additional colleagues to become even better together.
- Within our restaurant, you will correctly operate the appliances in the kitchen.
- You will remove the washed-up goods from the dishwasher and put them in the correct place.
- Not only are you responsible for washing the dishes, but you will also participate in the mise-en-place.
- You will also be responsible for opening and closing the restaurant.
- Working hours start at 10:30am to 2pm (4pm on weekends). Evening shift starts at 5pm and until 11pm.
As a true hospitality lover, you know perfectly how to deal with our guests. After all, they are what we do all this for.
Working at weekends is not an issue for you.
You are a real team player who understands that you can only achieve something when you work together.
Your Dutch is very good. Can you speak English well? Very good! Tu parles Français? C'est fantastique! Wait, another language? Wow you rock!
You don't lack ambition. You want to perform even better every day than the day before.
Your positive attitude is super motivating.
You are punctual and flexible (in terms of work and hours)
The philosophy "Only the hard, Only the strong and Only together" suits you perfectly because you have the ambition to become the best and pull your colleagues into your workflow.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will work in a motivating environment.
You will be trained to man everything in the kitchen.
And on top of everything, you will get a great compensation!